Pages

10 June 2013

The Difference

Scripture: Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you. (Ephesians 4:31, 32 NLT)

Observation: This passage shows so well the difference that should exist in those who profess Christ.

Application: I have never desired bitterness, anger, or harsh words--but I have passed through long years where it poured out of me despite anything I could do. I was so far from my Yahweh--so anguished and exhausted inside--that kind of behavior was a fruit of that internal climate. That makes my life now so much more precious. I rejoice wide and deep in each moment of love and peace.

Prayer: Oh, Father, never let me drift from You again! Remind and correct me, for I glory in Your goodness and the way You teach your children. Thank you for the amazing love I've found, both straight from you, and in the body of Christ. In Jesus' name, AMEN!!!!! YEAH!!!!! :o)